Affording a Sacred Heart education.
Sacred Heart is committed to providing an outstanding experience to academically qualified young women of all backgrounds. The school works with every family who demonstrates need to help them realize their dream of a Sacred Heart education for their daughter.
Tuition is inclusive of all fees, lunch, textbooks, instructional materials and required class trips.
Junior Kindergarten: $46,360
Kindergarten- Grade 12: $56,760
Over $5 million in financial aid awarded each year
20% of students receive financial assistance
Key Dates and Deadlines for Tuition Assistance Application
September 1, 2021: TADS financial aid application for 2022-2023 becomes available.
December 1, 2021: Financial aid deadline for current Sacred Heart and applicant families.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How is financial aid determined?
- How is financial aid awarded?
- When will I be notified of my award?
- What if I miss the financial aid deadline?
- What if I did not apply for aid when I first enrolled?
- Is financial aid automatically renewed each year?
- How do I request financial assistance for more than one student at Sacred Heart?
- What happens if the parents are divorced or separated?
- What if a parent/guardian does not work?
- What should I do if your financial aid deadline is before I file my taxes?
- What if my family cannot afford the TADS fee, how can we apply for financial aid?
- What assistance is available for cost beyond tuition?