Affording a Sacred Heart education.
At Sacred Heart we know that choosing an independent school education for your daughter requires a substantial financial commitment. Our Financial Assistance program is designed to make this experience financially accessible to all families and it reaches beyond tuition. It is our goal to have your daughter and your family participate in all areas of a Sacred Heart education and the school community.
The following initiatives are covered in a families financial assistance package;
- Computer Hardware:
- Chromebooks for Lower School & Middle School students.
- Macbooks & Calculators for Upper School students.
- After School/Extended Care:
- After school programming for Lower School students.
- After school electives are offered free for all students in Middle School.
- Bus Transportation
- Swim & STEAM Summer Camp: For Lower School students.
- School & Parent Association (PA) Sponsored Events
Our commitment to know each applicant as an individual is replicated in our Financial Assistance program, we aim to understand your family's circumstances. You may choose to attach a letter to your TADS application if you feel like it would be helpful in understanding your situation fully and accurately. We invite you to reach out to our Director of Financial Aid (Rachael Macchiesi, firstname.lastname@example.org) directly for a confidential conversation at any time during the process to offer guidance and clarification around your aid application.
Your TADS Financial Aid application is due December 1st, (supporting documentation can be submitted after December 1st).
Tuition is inclusive of all fees, lunch, textbooks, instructional materials and required class trips.
Pre-Kindergarten, Half Day: $33,500
Pre-Kindergarten, Full Day: $41,000
Junior Kindergarten: $49,000
Kindergarten- Grade 12: $58,600
Over $6 million in financial aid awarded each year
27% of students receive financial assistance
Key Dates and Deadlines for Tuition Assistance Application
September 1, 2022: TADS financial aid application for 2023-2024 becomes available.
December 1, 2022: Financial aid deadline for current Sacred Heart and applicant families.
How to Apply for Tuition Assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How is financial aid determined?
- How is financial aid awarded?
- When will I be notified of my award?
- What if I miss the financial aid deadline?
- What if I did not apply for aid when I first enrolled?
- Is financial aid automatically renewed each year?
- How do I request financial assistance for more than one student at Sacred Heart?
- What happens if the parents are divorced or separated?
- What if a parent/guardian does not work?
- What should I do if your financial aid deadline is before I file my taxes?
- What if my family cannot afford the TADS fee, how can we apply for financial aid?
- What assistance is available for cost beyond tuition?