Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Alumnae DEI Council (Open to all alumnae)
- The Council on DEI will be a subcommittee of the Board of the 91st Street Alumnae Association and will be comprised of alumnae interested in supporting diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging in our Sacred Heart community. Click HERE to learn more about the DEI program at 91st Street.
- Our overall goal is to build this Council with sustainability in mind, so we will have staggered term-limits. We want to be intentional as we incorporate the best parts of our Alumnae Angels legacy and build something even stronger that will stand the test of time. The Application period is now closed.
- 21-Day Equity-Habit-Building Challenge January 29- February 11,2021
- Tuesday, November 17-"Expanding our DEI Work at SH91",a special virtual presentation for alumnae.
- Summer 2020 "Listen & Learn" Events
- Alumnae & Parent Awareness & Inclusion Event with Rosetta Lee
- Andrea Davis Pinkney Workshop: Awareness in the 21st Century: Academics, Advocacy, and Action for Student Success
- SH Family Art Project to Celebrate Women's History Month
- An Evening with Barbara Krauthamer
- Career Development "Boot Camp" with Toni Harris
- 10 Proven Strategies for Thriving in the Workplace les by Carla Harris
- Discussion on networking and maximizing leadership potential for women and minorities in the workforce, led by Rhonda Joy McLean
- FELA! Featuring Patti LaBelle
- Bowling and Networking Event at Harlem Lanes
- MidWinter Blues Event
- Diversity Dialogue: An Alumnae Conversation on Careers and the Workplace
- Gospel Mass & Reception
- Reception Celebrating Alumnae of Color