LS Virtual Summer Enrichment Program
We hope your daughter can join us for Sacred Heart's Summer Enrichment Program. Every day, students will participate in four virtual activity periods. The teachers for the LS virtual summer enrichment program are all year-round full-time Sacred Heart educators. They are well versed in the mission, goals and criteria that make a Sacred Heart education special. They also know the age appropriate learning outcomes which will help prepare the students for the next grade level. Below is a description of the subjects being offered and the frequency with which they occur.
Program Dates and Tuition
- Program is open to girls currently in Pre-Kindergarten - 4th Grade. Students will be grouped according to the grade they are currently in (as of May 2020). Group size will vary based on enrollment and will be staffed appropriately to make sure the lesson and small group work is effective.
- Program will be in session from June 15 - June 26, 2020
- Week 1: June 15 - June 19, 2020
- Week 2: June 22 - June 26, 2020
- 1 week and 2 week sessions are available
- Single week = $450
- 2 weeks = $800
Schedule and Hours
- The virtual program takes place with live classes using the Zoom platform.
- Hours are:
- Pre-K/Jr. K: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 11:55am
- Kindergarten - 4th Grade: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 12:15pm
- Groups will participate in 4 activity periods per day, with 5-10 minute transitions in between. There will also be a snack break halfway through the morning. Each activity period will last 30 minutes for Pre-K/Jr. K and 40 minutes for K-4.
- Registration will be completed online and payment will be due in full. If you are interested in financial aid or for more information about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org