MS Virtual Summer Enrichment Program
We hope your daughter can join us for Sacred Heart's Summer Enrichment Program. The program is open to students who just finished their school year in grades 5-8 and is structured to give students a choice in what they would like to focus on. The schedule has a combination of seminar topics and elective subjects. The teachers for the MS virtual summer enrichment program are all year-round full-time Sacred Heart educators. They are well versed in the mission, goals and criteria that make a Sacred Heart education special. They know the age appropriate learning outcomes which will help prepare the students for the next grade level and will customize the workshops to the age group that is registered. Below is a description of the subjects being offered by week and the frequency with which they occur.
Program Dates and Tuition
- Program is open to girls that were in a Middle School grade as of May 2020. All activities are open to 5th - 8th graders and the lesson content will be developed based on those enrolled but will be age specific.
- Programs will be in session from June 15 - June 26, 2020
- Week 1: June 15 - June 19, 2020
- Week 2: June 22 - June 26, 2020
Schedule and Hours
- The program takes place virtually using the Google Meet platform.
- Hours are based on enrolled courses. Families have the option to sign up for as much or as little as they desire. There are 3 activity blocks per day:
- Seminar 1 block: 9:00am - 10:00am
- Seminar 2 block: 10:05 - 11:05am
- Elective block: 11:10am - 12:00pm
- The schedule and cost for each subject is listed above in their descriptions. When a student signs up for a course, they are expected to attend each day that course is offered for that week.
Registration & Financial Aid
All courses listed above are subject to enrollment minimums. In the event a course is not adequately subscribed, it may be cancelled and your money will be refunded.
- Registration will be completed online and payment will be due in full. If you are interested in financial aid or for more information about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org